The LEAST Popular Band In Every State
In the last couple days, everyone's been talking about Paul Lamere's data showing each state's favorite band. The data Lamere is working from is proprietary to his firm The Echo Nest. But he made it defacto accessible through a nifty app that allows you to compare one state's tastes with another's.
Which makes it possible to answer the question: which bands are least popular?
On his blog Fancycwabs, engineer Randal Cooper did just that, coming up a map showing the overall most popular bands in America that happen to be extremely unpopular in a given state.
Here are the results:
For reference, here's the data results he would have been working from. Below is the example for Alabama.
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey