The New York Post cover on Clinton email bombshell is out - and it does not disappoint
The New York Post, the right-leaning New York City tabloid newspaper, published a provocative Saturday cover following bombshell revelations related to Hillary Clinton's private email server.
The FBI said Friday it discovered new emails "that appear to be pertinent" to the probe into Clinton's use of a private email server while she was secretary of state. The emails referenced in a letter from FBI Director James Comey to congressional leaders, according to officials, came from an investigation into former Rep. Anthony Weiner's sexting scandal.
The Post wasted little time in putting the eye-popping cover together, which included "DICKILEAKS" and "STROKING GUN" puns.
Here's the cover:
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term
- IPL to Covid vaccine — Here’s what Indians searched on Google the most in 2021
- Best ultrawide monitors in India
- INTERVIEW: Old-school regulatory framework for traditional assets won’t work for cryptocurrencies and blockchain, says CrossTower CEO