The purported sons of 'El Chapo' flaunt their narco wealth on social media
While the social media accounts of Mexican cartel royalty, Ivan Guzmán, 32, and Alfredo Guzmán, 29, have not been independently verified, several photos consistently appear on both of their Facebook and Twitter accounts.
The accounts spew photos of guns, luxury cars, private planes, jungle cats, bling, and booze - which is not surprising considering their father is the leader of one of the world's largest drug empires.
- Gautam Adani crashes out of the $100 billion club, but still is 10x richer than he was 2 years back
- Understanding Gautam Adani’s rise: a story on how to generate wealth via hope, equity and of course debt
- ISRO announces free online course for students above 10 years – eligibility, how to apply and everything you need to know
- Theatres cross pre-pandemic gross revenue collection despite pricey movie tickets
- Former Twitter India head quits his latest metaverse edtech venture
- Realme Pad X tablet with Snapdragon processor launched in China, coming soon to India – check out price, specifications and features
- Amid rumours of Telegram Premium, the messaging app reportedly drops its ‘free forever’ tag line
- Third-party apps connected to your car may be stealing your data