The super rich are paying $150,000 for a perfectly planned round-the-world adventure - here's what they get, from glacier hiking in Patagonia to whale watching in Australia
- The world's richest people always travel in style.
- From private jets and yachts to custom excursions, vacations for the super rich are perfectly planned.
- One travel company, Abercrombie & Kent, shared the itinerary for a 25-day, 6-continent tour that costs $150,000.
View all Offers
Redmi 9 (Sky Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8499₹ 10999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999₹ 29999Buy On
- 8% OFF
OnePlus 9R 5G (Lake Blue, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 36999₹ 39999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi Note 10S (Shadow Black, 6GB RAM, 64GB Storage) - Super Amoled Display | 64 MP Quad Camera₹ 13999₹ 16999Buy On
For many of us, glacier hiking in Patagonia, whale watching in Australia, and stargazing in Easter Island are merely pipe dreams.
For the mega-rich, that's all accomplished in one month of the year.
Those in the upper echelon of wealth value travel like the rest of us, except their experiences are vastly different. Instead of reading travel blogs, consulting hot travel lists, and scouring the internet for cheap airfare deals, the mega-rich often outsource their vacation planning to luxury travel agencies.
Abercrombie & Kent is one such company. The travel and concierge service transports guests on its fleet of private jets and chartered mega-yachts with the exclusivity and five-star treatment millionaires are so accustomed.
Its portfolio of luxury family tours ranges widely, including trips such as origami and kimono dressing lessons in Japan, riding in a tuk-tuk through a Tanzanian village, gladiator combat lessons in Rome, and kayaking among the giant tortoises in the Galápagos Islands.
But one of Abercrombie & Kent's must luxurious experiences is Around the World, a 25-day journey through 7 countries and 6 continents for $150,000 per person.
Below, a closer look at the Around the World itinerary - how the mega-rich travel the world.
Day 1: Miami
Days 2 - 4: Nicaragua
Days 5 - 7: Chile
Days 8 - 9: Easter Island
Days 10 - 12: New Zealand
Days 13 - 15: Australia
Days 16 - 18: India
Days 19 - 21: Oman
Days 22 - 24: Georgia
Day 25: New York City
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover
- YouTube is the most-used social media platform by influencers in India: AnyTag report
- Income tax department updates Form 26AS, now includes mutual fund purchases, foreign remittances and more
- IPOs opening on November 1: SJS Enterprises and chemical maker Sigachi industries