The U.S. Navy's New Anti-Bath Salts Campaign Warns Against 'Demons'
Demons show up in the dramatic re-enactment of a user's death in the video, and then again in a short discussion of the drug by Lt. George Loeffler of the Naval Medical Center in San Diego.
It's middle-school level stuff. (For comparison, the current gold-standard in anti-drug
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM