The world's largest luxury cruise ship suite will have a $200,000 bed and starts at $11,000 per night - here's what it will look like
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
Regent Seven Seas Cruises
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises plans to introduce what it says will be the largest suite in luxury cruise ship history in February 2020.
- The Regent Suite starts at $11,000 per night.
- The suite will feature a $200,000 bed with a mattress that requires 18 months and over 300 hours to make.
Regent Seven Seas Cruises plans to introduce what it says will be the largest suite in luxury cruise ship history in February 2020.Read more: A new luxury cruise will take guests around the world to 6 continents in 117 days - here's a look inside the ship, where suites cost up to $165,999 per personAdvertisement
The 4,443-square-foot Regent Suite will debut on the Seven Seas Splendor and will feature a sauna, steam room, 1,300 square-foot veranda, $200,000 bed, and unlimited spa treatments.
The suite starts at $11,000 per night and is already sold out for almost all of the Seven Seas Splendor cruises planned for 2020.Here's what the suite will look like.
The 4,443 square-foot Regent Suite will be almost twice as large as the average US home, according to Regent Seven Seas.
The suite's interior will measure over 3,000 square-feet and feature Italian marble and golden chandeliers.Advertisement
The suite will also have a 1,300 square-foot veranda.
Passengers will have access to unlimited spa treatments, in addition to a sauna and steam room.Advertisement
The master bedroom will have a $200,000 king-sized bed made by Hastens. The bed will have a mattress that requires 18 months and over 300 hours to make.
The suite will also come with a personal butler who can make drinks and arrange for on-shore transportation in a private car.Advertisement
The Regent Suite will be able to hold six passengers and starts at $11,000 per night.
But the suite has already sold out for many of the Seven Seas Splendor's 2020 cruises.Advertisement
The rest of the Seven Seas Splendor will also be luxurious.
It will have a total of 375 suites.Advertisement
The ship will set sail in February 2020.
- On International Podcast Day, these Indian entrepreneurs have launched a marketplace for podcasters and advertisers to connect
- Chemcon trades at over 111% grey market premium ahead of listing tomorrow
- RBI records its largest-ever current account surplus — but that’s not necessarily a good thing
- Maharashtra government stays contentious order implementing new farm laws
- Airtel launches new cybersecurity product with CISCO, Radware, VMware, and Forcepoint for enterprises — it took ₹100 crore and over a year to set up