Ben Affleck sent a video to a woman who unmatched with him on dating app Raya, according to a viral TikTok
- A viral
TikTokappears to show Ben Affleckasking why a woman unmatched him on a dating app.
- Nivine Jay, who posted the video, said she unmatched him because she thought the profile was fake.
- Soon after the video was posted, it gained millions of views.
A woman on TikTok went viral after she said Ben Affleck sent her an Instagram direct message (DM) asking why she unmatched with him on a dating app. The woman,
Jay, an actress and model, recorded herself looking regretful and added text that said, "Thinking of the time I matched with Ben Affleck on Raya and thought it was fake so I unmatched him, and he sent me a video on Instagram." The video then cuts to a man that appears to be Affleck asking, "Nivine, why did you unmatch me? It's me."Jay posted the video to TikTok on Sunday and it went viral after it was posted on Twitter. As of Tuesday morning, the video has been viewed over four million times on TikTok and has over 525,000 likes.
Many of the comments on the original video were joking at Affleck's expense, while others expressed disbelief. "The way he said 'it's me,' my soul would have left my body," one commenter said. Jay responded to the comment, saying, "confirmed my soul did leave my body."Raya is one of the most popular dating apps for the rich and famous. Users must go through a rigorous application process to join the app. Only 8% of applicants are accepted to the platform, according to The New York Times. Cara Delevigne, Drew Barrymore, Amy Schumer, John Mayer, Kelly Osbourne, and Trevor Noah are among the stars who have reportedly been spotted using Raya, as Insider's Hillary Hoffower previously reported.
Page Six first reported in 2019 that Affleck was using Raya after he settled his divorce from actress Jennifer Garner in 2018. He then remained publicly quiet about his dating life before his widely-discussed relationship and breakup with his now ex-girlfriend, Ana de Armas, whom he reportedly met while filming the upcoming movie "Deep Water." He was recently spotted with his ex-fiancé Jennifer Lopez, who announced her separation from Alex Rodriguez in April.A representative for Affleck did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall