Even more Trump family members are reportedly moving to Florida
Donald TrumpJr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, are house hunting in Jupiter, Florida, the New York Post's Jennifer Gould reported on Thursday.
- The same day, the Post's Page Six reported
Tiffany Trumpwas searching for a property in Miami.
- They're just the latest members of the Trump family to signal a move south. In December,
Ivanka Trumpand Jared Kushner dropped $32 million on an empty lot on a Miami private island called Indian Creek and nicknamed the "Billionaire Bunker."
- President Donald Trump is expected to decamp to his quarters at his exclusive Mar-a-Lago club in Palm Beach following the end of his term.
The entire Trump family could make the already long list of people abandoning big cities for the Sunshine State even longer.Donald Trump Jr. and his girlfriend, Kimberly Guilfoyle, are house hunting in Jupiter, Florida, the New York Post's Jennifer Gould reported on Wednesday. His ex-wife and five children live in the area‚ and soon other Trumps might too. Jupiter is about 20 miles north of President Donald Trump's Palm Beach club, Mar-a-Lago.
Earlier on Thursday, the Post's Page Six section reported Tiffany Trump was apartment shopping in Miami. The recent Georgetown law-school graduate is apparently looking for a condo or house in the South Beach area with her boyfriend, Michael Boulos. Those close to Tiffany previously told Insider's Hillary Hoffower that she could soon take a more active role in the Trump business empire, regardless of the election's outcome.The Trump siblings could be following Ivanka Trump's lead. She and her husband, Jared Kushner, dropped $32 million on an empty lot on a high-security private island in Miami last month. A truck - which appeared to be a
"There is no way they can stay in New York," a source close to the Trumps told the Post. "They'd be tortured in the streets."
The potential exodus to Florida keeps the Trump children solidly within a well-trodden family bubble.After his term ends on January 20, Trump is expected to decamp to Mar-a-Lago, the private club known as "the winter White House."
All the properties considered (or acquired) by Donald Jr., Ivanka, and Tiffany are within a 90-minute drive of Mar-a-Lago. Donald Trump Jr. recently rang in the new year there with a maskless indoor party, while Ivanka Trump and Kushner have notably spent holidays there - once even amid a government shutdown.
The White House did not respond to Insider's request for comment.
- Protesting farmers break barricades at Delhi borders, entering the national capital ahead of time
- BJD chalks out issues for upcoming budget session of Parliament
- Farmer unions now announce plan to march towards Parliament on Budget day
- Pradhan Mantri Bal Puraskar to be awarded to 32 children on Republic Day
- Birla is making Asian Paints and Berger Paints change colours— and it’s bad news for those who got shares in Indigo IPO too