How four makeup factories create products from lipstick to eyeshadow
- ColourPop Cosmetics and Persona Cosmetics both create products for the eyes and lips in LA.
- Benefit Cosmetics' Precisely My Brow pencils go through serious testing before they're sold.
- Rimmel London's cosmetic scientists test matte
lipstickformulas to make sure they're long-lasting.
Following is a transcript of the
Narrator: Here's how four
Benefit Cosmetics' Precisely My Brow pencil is one of the brand's best-selling products. It all starts inside its Tokyo
Rimmel London's Stay Matte Liquid Lip Colour products are made to be super pigmented and long-lasting. Cosmetic scientists test the matte formula to make sure it's touch-proof, kiss-proof, and waterproof. Each color is tested for smoothness. Then it's mixed with the base matte formula. The mixture goes inside a viscometer to test the thickness. And, finally, it's bottled and tested to make sure it passes the matte test. There are currently over 20 matte shades you can try.
Sona Gasparian is an LA-based
- Better.com CEO accused hundreds of the 900 people he laid off on Zoom of 'stealing' by working only 2 hours daily
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Indian government is reportedly looking to regulate work from home with a comprehensive framework
- India's income inequality is so bad that's weighing down the avg in both South Asia and SouthEast Asia
- Meet the Indian-origin women CEOs who are leading the way for major global companies
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022
- Love procrastinating? It can help you earn Rs 1 lakh by applying for Chief Excuse Officer at Cultbike.fit