Listen to Lady Gaga's latest 'Chromatica' single 'Sour Candy' featuring K-pop superstars Blackpink
Lady Gagaand Blackpinkreleased "Sour Candy," the latest single off of Lady Gaga's " Chromatica," which is set to release on May 29.
- Blackpink is comprised of four members: Jennie, Lisa, Rosé, and Jisoo, and all four feature on the track.
- Blackpink's most recent single release was 2019's "Kill This Love," and the group performed at Coachella in 2019.
Lady Gaga and
"Sour Candy" features a driving house beat and the members of Blackpink oscillating between English and Korean. "I'm sour candy / so sweet then I get a little angry, yeah," Jennie kicks off, leading to a variety of candy-related turns of phrase like Gaga's repetitive "come, come unwrap me" or "I'm hard on the outside / but if you give me time / then I could make time for your love."
The single is Blackpink's first official release since 2019's "Kill This Love," which is the highest-charting single by a Korean girl group on the Billboard Hot 100 singles chart, peaking at number 41. The group gave an explosive performance at Coachella in 2019, and previously collaborated with Dua Lipa on 2018's "Kiss and Make Up." Blackpink is set to release two singles this summer with a full-length LP slated for release in September.Read the original article on Insider
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS