Meghan Markle, who is watching Prince Philip's funeral from home in California, has played a special part in the ceremony
- The Duchess of Sussex will be watching
Prince Philip's funeral from home.
- Meghan and Harry have provided a wreath for the duke, with a handwritten note from the duchess.
- Markle, who is pregnant with her second child, did not get clearance to travel.
The Duchess of Sussex may not be able to attend Prince Philip's funeral, but she has still found a way to pay tribute to her late grandfather-in-law.
The wreath was designed by Willow Crossley, the same florist who designed the couple's flower arrangements for their royal wedding reception in May 2018.The wreath includes Acanthus mollis (Bear's breeches), the National flower of Greece, to represent Philip's heritage, Eryngium (Sea Holly), to represent the Royal Marines, Campanula to represent gratitude and everlasting love, Rosemary to signify remembrance, Lavender for devotion, and Roses in honor of June being Philip's birth month.
This is a developing story. Please check back for more updates.
- Hero MotoCorp, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors and other stocks to watch out for on May 6
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16