Phil Knight, the billionaire cofounder of Nike, just listed his golf course retreat for $1.55 million, months after selling a neighboring parcel of land for $2 million. Here's a look inside.
Courtesy of Desert Vintage Realty
- Nike founder Phil Knight just listed his La Quinta home for $1.55 million, according to the Los Angeles Times.
- He unloaded a parcel of land in the same area earlier this year at a slight loss, The Real Deal reported in March.
- Take a look inside the 4,437-square-foot home situated on a golf course with picturesque mountain views.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Read more: Nike founder Phil Knight only hired accountants and lawyers to lead the company in its early days - here's why
Now, he's selling his nearby three-bedroom, three-bathroom home on the grounds of La Quinta Resort and Club community for $1.55 million.According to the property's listing, it boasts an open floorplan, plenty of natural light, and breathtaking mountain views in addition to golf course views. The 4,437-square-foot home sits on the 12th fairway of La Quinta Resort and Club's Mountain Course.
Phil Knight, the founder and premier shareholder of Nike, has an estimated net worth of $35.9 billion.
He just listed a 4,437-square-foot home in La Quinta, California, for $1.55 million.Advertisement
The home is located on the 12th fairway of La Quinta Resort and Club's Mountain Course. It offers uninterrupted views of the area's leading golf destination.
The home is separated from the fairway by light landscaping.Advertisement
The patio has both a pool and a spa.
The home is equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors to ensure maximum natural light.Advertisement
The open floor plan connects the foyer, the living room, the dining room, and the kitchen.
The kitchen has a breakfast bar, a center island, and granite counter tops throughout.Advertisement
The master bedroom has an octagonal shape with a vaulted ceiling, making the already spacious suite feel even larger. There are two other bedrooms.
The private ensuite bathroom has an enormous shower and a spa-like soaking tub. There are two other bathrooms.Advertisement
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry
- INTERVIEW: Paytm trains its guns on Google while the payments app is back in Play Store
- IN PICS: Mitra and other humanoid robots help COVID-19 patients stuck in quarantine across hospitals in India
- Brands that demonstrate they care for consumers, communities and the environment will find favor with today’s and tomorrow’s consumers: Preeti Reddy, Kantar