Prince Harry and neighbor Orlando Bloom 'keep in contact' to warn each other about nearby paparazzi
Prince Harryappeared on an episode of Dax Shepard's podcast, "Armchair Expert," released Thursday.
- He shared that he and neighbor
Orlando Bloom"keep in contact" about nearby paparazzi.
- He said Bloom recently sent him a photo of paparazzi hiding in the back of a truck on their street.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are making friends with their famous neighbors, working together to protect their families' privacy.
Harry, Markle, and their 2-year-old son, Archie, became neighbors with actor Orlando Bloom and his fiancée Katy Perry in July, when the
On an episode of Dax Shepard's podcast "Armchair Expert" released Thursday, Prince Harry shared that he and Bloom, who has an 8-month-old daughter, Daisy Dove, with Perry, alert each other when there are photographers in the area.
"Just two days ago Orlando Bloom sent me a message because he's down the road and we sort of keep in contact because of the paparazzi," Harry said. "He sent me a photograph, which his security got, of this long-haired guy with a beanie on, with his AirPods in, with his massive camera lying in the back of his 4x4 truck, blacked-out windows, a woman driving ... and he's laid down in the back of this truck taking photographs of them out with their kid, and whoever else is in that area. How is that normal? How is that acceptable?"
Even with the paparazzi stakeouts, Harry said that he doesn't have to worry as much about remaining "incognito" - walking with his head down, wearing a baseball cap - as he did in the UK. He even gets to take Archie for rides on the back of his bicycle, which he "never would have had the chance to do" if he and Markle stayed in the UK.
"Living here now, I can actually lift my head. I feel different, my shoulders have dropped, so [have] hers," he said. "We can walk around feeling a little bit more free."
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments