Prince Harry and neighbor Orlando Bloom 'keep in contact' to warn each other about nearby paparazzi
Prince Harryappeared on an episode of Dax Shepard's podcast, "Armchair Expert," released Thursday.
- He shared that he and neighbor
Orlando Bloom"keep in contact" about nearby paparazzi.
- He said Bloom recently sent him a photo of paparazzi hiding in the back of a truck on their street.
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are making friends with their famous neighbors, working together to protect their families' privacy.
Harry, Markle, and their 2-year-old son, Archie, became neighbors with actor Orlando Bloom and his fiancée Katy Perry in July, when the
On an episode of Dax Shepard's podcast "Armchair Expert" released Thursday, Prince Harry shared that he and Bloom, who has an 8-month-old daughter, Daisy Dove, with Perry, alert each other when there are photographers in the area.
"Just two days ago Orlando Bloom sent me a message because he's down the road and we sort of keep in contact because of the paparazzi," Harry said. "He sent me a photograph, which his security got, of this long-haired guy with a beanie on, with his AirPods in, with his massive camera lying in the back of his 4x4 truck, blacked-out windows, a woman driving ... and he's laid down in the back of this truck taking photographs of them out with their kid, and whoever else is in that area. How is that normal? How is that acceptable?"
Even with the paparazzi stakeouts, Harry said that he doesn't have to worry as much about remaining "incognito" - walking with his head down, wearing a baseball cap - as he did in the UK. He even gets to take Archie for rides on the back of his bicycle, which he "never would have had the chance to do" if he and Markle stayed in the UK.
"Living here now, I can actually lift my head. I feel different, my shoulders have dropped, so [have] hers," he said. "We can walk around feeling a little bit more free."
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction