RV sales continue to soar through the coronavirus pandemic with no end in sight and shipments rising 30% in September alone
RVindustry continues to remain resilient through the coronavirus pandemic with more RVs shipped in September 2020 than September 2019.
- According to RV Industry Association's September 2020 survey of RV manufacturers, last month saw the shipment of 41,509 RVs, which is a 31.2% increase from September 2019's 31,639 shipments.
Traveltrailers, fifth-wheel trailers, folding camper trailers, camper vans, and truck campers all saw an increase in popularity in September, while orders for Class A and Class C RVs decreased.
The RV industry's resilience to the coronavirus pandemic's tumultuous effects on the travel industry continued to remain strong in September, according to the
The numbers confirm interest in RVs has been steadily rising nearly all year. Shortly after states started lifting stay-at-home orders, both RV rental companies and RV makers started seeing an increase in bookings and orders, respectively.For example, RV rental platforms RVshare saw a 1,000% increase in bookings from early April to May 19, while Outdoorsy saw a 1,500% increase from the lowest booking day during the coronavirus pandemic to the highest booking day during the third week of May. In line with these rental trends, RV makers have also seen a boost in sales. This includes Airstream, which saw an 11% increase in RV sales from May 1 to May 21 compared to the same period last year, according to Airstream CEO Bob Wheeler. Interest was so high, the road travel maker struggled to keep up with customer orders, in part because many factories were shut down for at least 40 days amid the beginning of the coronavirus pandemic's arrival in the US.
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions
- Best Electric Toothbrushes in India
- Top 2-ton split ACs for big rooms and halls