Shailene Woodley confirmed she's engaged to Aaron Rodgers and gave the first glimpse at her ring that could be worth $500,000
Shailene Woodleyis engagedto Aaron Rodgers, as she told Jimmy Fallon on Monday.
- She also gave the first few glimpses of her diamond
engagement ringduring the appearance.
- Ajay Anad of Rare Carat told Insider that the ring could be 6 carats and valued at $500,000.
During an appearance on "The Tonight Show," the actress told Jimmy Fallon that their announcement isn't actually "new news," and that they've been engaged "for a while." She didn't share any details about her engagement ring, though she did flash her diamond across the screen a couple of times.According to Ajay Anand, the founder and CEO of diamond search engine Rare Carat, Woodley's ring could have cost at least $500,000.
"From the glimpse given, the band appears to be yellow gold, and it perhaps has an antique vibe to the design," he added. "Assuming high color and clarity, a diamond of this size would have a retail value around $500,000."During her interview with Fallon, Woodley described Rodgers as a "wonderful, incredible human being." She also joked about his football career.
"I never thought I'd be engaged to somebody who threw balls for a living," Woodley said.The actress also noted that she'd never been to or seen a football game before meeting Rodgers and that her friends have had to explain her fiancé's athleticism to her. "I don't know him as a football guy," Woodley said. "I know him as like, the nerd who wants to host 'Jeopardy.'"
- Bihar has no governance, state budget a bundle of lies : Tejashwi in assembly
- Haryana to table anti-conversion bill in upcoming budget session: Minister
- Bihar saw 8-fold growth in budget size during both RJD and NDA regimes : Tejashwi
- MVA govt trying to curtail budget session citing pandemic: BJP
- Gangubai Kathiawadi: An inspiring journey of a brothel head and a political leader of Kamathipura