Tesla CEO Elon Musk just introduced the company's latest product — a $50 whistle inspired by the Cybertruck. It's already sold out.
- Tesla's Cyberwhistle appears to have sold out in about an hour from the time Musk tweeted about it.
- The limited-edition Cyberwhistle is a "premium collectible" made from medical-grade stainless steel, Tesla's website says.
If you fancy owning a Tesla but don't have $45,000 to spend on a car, why not splash out on Tesla's new model hyper-affordable item: A whistle.
Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Tuesday introduced the company's latest gadget — a $50 whistle inspired by the Cybertruck.
He also managed to crack a few jokes while he was at it, telling followers to not waste money on "that silly Apple Cloth," but to buy Tesla's Cyberwhistle instead.
—Elon Musk (@elonmusk) December 1, 2021
Tesla's limited-edition Cyberwhistle is a "premium collectible" made from medical-grade stainless steel, the electric vehicle company said on its website.
It appears to have sold out in about an hour from the time Musk tweeted about it. Resellers are already listing the item on Ebay for as much as $2,250.
The Cyberwhistle joins other Tesla lifestyle products on its online shop, including a $150 hand-blown glass decanter and a $60 umbrella.
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey