The most expensive house in Malibu is a $115 million mansion with an 18-foot crystal chandelier and its own beach. Here's a look inside.
Alfred Yson for Sotheby's International Realty
- A $115 million mansion has hit the market in Malibu, Katherine Clarke reported for The Wall Street Journal.
- It's the most expensive home currently listed in the tony Los Angeles county beach town, Sotheby's International Realty confirmed to Business Insider.
- The 12-bedroom home comes with floor-to-ceiling glass walls, a private beach, an infinity pool, staff quarters, and an eight-car garage.
- Metro Networks founder David Saperstein is the current owner of the 2.6-acre beachfront property, and neighbors include Leonardo DiCaprio and Courteney Cox.
- At least 45 homes are currently listed for $10 million or more in Malibu, and at least 15 are listed above $25 million.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
A $115 million beachside mansion has hit the market in Malibu, Katherine Clarke reported for The Wall Street Journal.It's the most expensive current listing in the ritzy Los Angeles county beach town, Sotheby's International Realty confirmed to Business Insider.Advertisement
Malibu is no stranger to lavish, extravagantly priced mansions. At least 45 homes are currently listed for $10 million or more in Malibu, which is home to celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio and Courteney Cox. The median listing price is almost $3.3 million, according to Zillow.listing.
Take a look inside the sprawling beachfront home.
A beachfront mansion has hit the market for $115 million in Malibu, The Wall Street Journal reported.
The home spans 10,646 interior square feet, making it one of the largest beachfront homes currently for sale in Malibu, according to Sotheby's.Advertisement
The home has wall-to-wall white Italian marble floors.
An 18-foot crystal chandelier sits in the center of a circular stairway.Advertisement
The chef's kitchen features stainless steel cabinets and a black stone and Nano Glass Island.
Amenities include a a 20-seat home theater, a gym, wine storage, and guest and staff quarters.Advertisement
The home has multiple decks and patios ...
... and an infinity pool that overlooks the ocean.Advertisement
A palm tree-lined pathway leads down to the private beach.
The beach has private gated access.Advertisement
The home also comes with a subterranean eight-car garage and a tennis court.
While $115 million is quite the hefty price tag, Malibu is a town full of multimillion-dollar homes.Advertisement
Even if it sells at $115 million, the mansion wouldn't break the record for the most expensive home ever sold in California.
- 47 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; flight from Ukraine arrives with 67 people
- Maruti Suzuki launches COVID-19 safety accessories for its cars to woo customers
- ReNew Power to acquire AI startup Climate Connect
- Tata AIG launches 'pay-as-you-drive cover' for private cars
- Arunachal witnesses spurt in COVID-19 cases