You can now buy $15 face masks featuring Lilly Pulitzer's signature prints
- In April, Lilly Pulizter announced it had used excess fabric to create 27,500 mask covers for healthcare workers.
- Shortly after that donation, the brand made some of its face masks available for purchase, and they sold out within hours.
- Now, Lilly Pulitzer's face masks are back in stock and selling for $15.
Many fashion brands have released their own face masks, including Lilly Pulitzer.
The brand made face masks available to purchase in April and in May, but they quickly sold out, according to Good Housekeeping.Now, they're back in stock and selling for $15. Advertisement
On Monday, Lilly Pulitzer launched a collection of non-medical masks made from five of its iconic prints. According to the brand's website, the face masks are reusable, made from cotton, and machine-washable. Lilly Pulitzer also suggests washing the masks before first using it and states that they are not intended for medical use.
The one downside of ordering a mask from Lilly Pulitzer is that you can't select the specific print you want.Since the brand started making face masks in March, it has donated more than 67,500 mask covers to healthcare workers and first responders at over 100 locations across the country, according to its website. "This is a cause near to all of our hearts, and we have been honored to express our gratitude to these community heroes," the product description states. Advertisement
According to an Instagram post Lilly Pulitzer shared in May, for every mask purchased, one will be donated to the healthcare community.
SOLD OUT: You asked (and asked and asked!), and we loved your passion and commitment to community. We are excited to let you know that we have been working hard behind the scenes to answer your call – to be able to purchase face masks with Lilly Pulitzer handpainted prints. During this unprecedented time, we’re here to help you stay safe and keep your spirits up. What better way to do that than with a face mask adorned with one of our bright, colorful Lilly prints? For every mask purchased, we will donate one to the healthcare community. Through this program we will donate an additional 40,000 masks to our healthcare workers across the country along with the 27,500 we donated in April 2020. Together we are strong and can #bethesunshine. #Linkinprofile to shop now. Quantities are limited and are available today for preorder for a June 15 release.
A post shared by Lilly Pulitzer (@lillypulitzer) on May 18, 2020 at 6:18am PDT
The new collection of masks will ship as soon as Lilly Pulitzer's fulfillment centers process the order, according to Good Housekeeping.Representatives for Lilly Pulitzer didn't immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.Advertisement
- Read more:
- Fans of 'Schitt's Creek' can now buy a $13 face mask that says 'Ew, David'
- Carole Baskin is selling 'Tiger King' face masks, and a portion of proceeds goes towards rescuing big cats
- 25 brands making stylish, reusable cloth face masks you can buy online
- You can now buy a face mask that looks like Fiona the hippo's snout from the Cincinnati Zoo
- 936 new COVID-19 cases in Assam; eight more die
- 156 fresh cases in Jharkhand, COVID-19 tally now 3,518
- 755 new COVID-19 cases take Odisha's tally to 11,956
- Battling depression, AIIMS Delhi junior doctor jumps off 10th floor of hostel, dies
- AIIMS probe finds no mala fide intent in death of COVID-19 positive journalist: Harsh Vardhan