These 9 retailers have filed for bankruptcy or liquidation in 2019
- It's only March, but a number of major national retailers have already filed for bankruptcy.
- Not all of these companies will cease to exist - some are just looking to restructure.
- Check out which retailers have already filed for bankruptcy this year.
We're just a few months into 2019, but we've already seen a number of major retailers file for bankruptcy.
Some of these bankruptcies will allow companies to restructure and re-enter the fray. Others, like Payless and Charlotte Russe, will shut down entirely.
Unfortunately, this means that thousands of stores will shutter and thousands of employees will lose their job. And, given that it's only March, these likely won't be the only bankruptcies we hear about in 2019.
Here's a list of the retail companies that have filed for bankruptcy so far:
Innovative Mattress Solutions
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector