These are the biggest clothing companies in America
Facebook/The North Face
- America's biggest apparel and footwear retailers rake in a massive amount of revenue each year.
- Companies such as Nike and TJ Maxx are dominating the US retail landscape.
- This list of the top retailers by annual sales is collated using data from Forbes' recent Global 2000 list of the world's largest public companies.
It's not all doom and gloom in the retail sector. America's biggest apparel and footwear retailers are continuing to rake in massive amounts of revenue each year.
We put together a list of the top retail companies in the US by annual sales numbers. The data is taken from Forbes' Global 2000 report on the world's largest public companies. This list includes all public companies with annual sales over $4.47 billion.
Find out which clothing companies are dominating American retail below:
10. Tapestry – Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman
9. Burlington Stores
8. PVH — Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein, and Heritage Brands
7. VF — Vans, Timberland, The North Face
6. L Brands — Victoria's Secret
5. Ross Stores
3. Gap Inc. — Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, Athleta
1. TJX Companies — TJ Maxx, Marshalls
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector