These are the top five trends shaping the future of digital health
The healthcare industry is in a state of disruption. Digital solutions are becoming a necessary part of the new global standard of care for patients and regulation is being fast-tracked to catch up to digital health innovation.
These rapid changes will have ripple effects across the entire healthcare system, impacting incumbents and new entrants alike.Based on our ongoing analysis, understanding of industry trends, and conversations with industry executives, Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, has put together The Top Five Trends Shaping The Future of Digital Health.
To get your copy of this free report, click here.
- New immigration rules: Visa applications open under UK's post-Brexit 'simple' points-based system
- Bata names Sandeep Kataria as its global CEO — the first Indian to lead the 126-year old footwear giant worldwide
- Serum Institute claims that its COVID vaccine is safe and that it has a clean chit from the authorities for Covishield
- After Delhi, Gujarat reduces COVID-19 test prices to ₹800 from ₹1,500 for private labs
- November GST collection stands at ₹1.04 lakh crore