These are the top five trends shaping the future of digital health
The healthcare industry is in a state of disruption. Digital solutions are becoming a necessary part of the new global standard of care for patients and regulation is being fast-tracked to catch up to digital health innovation.
These rapid changes will have ripple effects across the entire healthcare system, impacting incumbents and new entrants alike.Based on our ongoing analysis, understanding of industry trends, and conversations with industry executives, Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, has put together The Top Five Trends Shaping The Future of Digital Health.Advertisement
To get your copy of this free report, click here.
- With 242 cases in a day, Bihar's COVID tally soars to 3,806
- 123 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total count 1,339
- 48 COVID-19 cases reported in a day in Gautam Buddh Nagar; total 453
- Top bureaucrats under quarantine after senior IAS officer tests COVID-19 positive in J-K
- Highest spike of 1,295 COVID-19 cases in Delhi takes total to over 19K; death toll 473