These Formatting Rules Will Get Your Resume Through The Screening System
When you apply for a job at a larger firm, there's a high chance that your
Do not place your contact information in the header of your resume, because filtering softwares can be set to ignore headers and footers so there is a risk this information will be deleted.
Choose a conservative font such as Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, or Calibri. Gillis says that serif fonts, such as Times Roman or Cambria may be rejected by screening software.
Do not use any script fonts.
The smallest font size to use for the body of your resume should be 11 point. "Any smaller and you're probably asking for trouble."
No graphics or logos.
Do not format using tables.
A one-inch margin top and bottom is best.
- Do not use any lines that cross the entire page from margin to margin, because "some filters have been created that will reject a document for nothing more than having a single line run continuously across the page," he writes.
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP
- Non-banking finance firm Power Finance Corporation records 49% jump in net profits in FY21
- The Internet's original source code is going up for auction on Sotheby's as an NFT this month
- Best 55-inch smart TVs with 4K resolution