This $120 million townhouse just became New York City's most expensive listing
The Upper East Side is in the news for something other than wife bonuses this week.
The neighborhood is home to New York City's new most expensive listing: three identical limestone townhouses on East 62nd Street between Fifth and Madison, available for the package price of $120 million.
Since all three units share a cornice line, they've been combined to create the ultimate UES mansion.
But, as the listing notes, the 30,000-square-foot property could easily be transformed into an embassy, club, or retail space.
Inside you'll find a whopping 23 fireplaces - some with original mantels - grand staircases, hand-carved wood paneling, an elevator, and, in two of the homes, skylights on the fifth floor.
Combined, there are 11 terraces, two of which are double-tiered and located on the rooftop.
Breen & Nason Architects built the townhouses in 1879, but they were restored just recently, in 2001, by Joseph Pell Lombardi Architects.
Saltiel told The Wall Street Journal that the triplets all belong to the same entity, but she kept mum on the name of the owner.
The current resident also owns the $35 million brownstone that's for sale next door. While it can't be combined with the triplets, the 9,520-square-foot space would serve as a perfect guesthouse.
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction