This Map Shows What All The World's Leaders Studied In School
Ever dream of leading your country? You have the best chance of getting there with a major or advanced degree in economics, law, or politics.
David Cameron, the Prime Minister of England, and Tony Abbott, the Prime Minister of Australia both earned the interdisciplinary Politics, Philosophy, and Economics degree from Oxford University, which is why they're in the grey catch-all category.
The solid color indicates the education of the head of the government, and a triangle, the official head of state, like the Queen of England.
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Qatar Airways says it is not accepting passengers on its flights from 2 African nations immediately due to the new Omicron variant
- Gautam Adani, the man who may soon be Asia's richest person, is a college dropout who survived the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks and says he was once kidnapped for ransom
- Paytm Q2 result — Operational revenue crosses ₹1000 crore, loss widens by ₹37 crore
- These Indian states have the highest number of international airports; UP tops the list
- Centre raises Bengal labour budget for creation of 27 cr man-days
- Over a million Ethereum tokens have been burned since the big upgrade, but transaction costs are still a pain point for the network
- Loaded Lion NFT sells for $1 million — three days after launching at $200