Traders are betting that red-hot bank stocks will surge even more
Business Insider executive editor Sara Silverstein breaks down the red-hot quarterly earnings reports turned in by the biggest Wall Street banks, and while their stocks weren't immediately boosted as one might expect, traders are pricing in future strength. In the Fidelity Insight of the Week, Silverstein outlines a recent report from fund manager Matthew Fruhan, whose large-cap stock fund has been significantly overweight the financial sector over the last few years. Fruhan said that the sector was out of favor for a while because the market undervalued the earnings potential of many banks, but that they've since recovered.
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas: Famous quotes by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Modi to launch India's first seaplane service tomorrow
- Karwa Chauth 2020: Date, puja time, and everything you need to know
- UNESCO allots India’s Panna Tiger Reserve ‘Biosphere Reserve’ status after it brought its tiger population back from zero to 54 in ten years
- BCG vaccine can help elderly fight against Covid-19: ICMR study