Uttarakhand UKSE class 10th result 2019: Board likely to announce results this week, check score @ubse.uk.gov.in, uaresults.nic.in
The Uttarakhand Board of School Education(UKSE) is expected to announce the result for class 10th and 12th examination this week on 30 May 2019, according to reports.
In 2018, the results for Classes 10 and 12 was declared on 26 May. The overall pass percentage for class 10th was 74.57% and 78.97% for Class 12.
The results will be available on the state board’s official website ubse.uk.gov.in. Alternatively, students can view the result via uaresults.nic.in.
To check results, follow the steps:
- Go to the official website www.ubse.uk.gov.in.
- Click on "10th Class Examination Result 2019" tab for Class 10 results and "12th Class Examination Result 2019" for 12th.
- Enter roll number and login credentials.
- You will be able to view your results and can also download it for future reference.
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch (2nd Ld)
- NASA, SpaceX postpone historic astronauts launch
- 5 persons test positive for COVID-19 in Manipur, total rises to 44
- 32 people test positive for COVID-19 in Jharkhand, total now 458
- With 68 fresh cases, Bihar's COVID-19 tally crosses 3000-mark