Vin Diesel says 'Fast and Furious 8' may take place in NYC
While appearing on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" this week to promote the new film, Vin Diesel let a few details on the impending sequel "Fast and Furious 8."It sounds like the "Fast" crew is coming to NYC.
Kimmel didn't seem to realize Diesel had dropped some info about the sequel, but Diesel knew he let some info slip.He looked at the audience right after saying, "It's just some cool stuff that not everybody knows."
"Furious 7" is in theaters April 3.Watch the video below:
- Crypto exchange Bitex’s new utility token aims to simplify trading in rupee
- L’Oréal Paris and ambassadors Aditi Rao Hydari, Sobhita Dhulipala, Shakti Mohan and Mithali Raj share their heartfelt gratitude for heroes on International Nurses Day
- This cryptocurrency is valued at $45 billion, and it's just a day old
- India's geo imaging satellite launch delayed due to rising COVID-19 cases
- Gartner report reveals global chip shortage may continue till Q2 2022