We attended an election viewing party at a San Francisco marijuana dispensary - here's what happened
Melia Robinson/Business Insider
Members of San Francisco's budding marijuana industry celebrated the legalization of recreational weed in their state in their natural habitat - a marijuana dispensary.
The night's festivities were marred, however, by the presidential race. Trump cinched the election in the biggest upset in political history, and the crowd was not so pleased.
Take a look at how the night played out.
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu