We learned how to make the perfect marinade from the oldest steak house in America
Just a few short blocks from the New York Stock Exchange, another Wall Street institution sits at its centuries-long perch at the triangular intersection of William and Beaver streets.
Delmonico's is widely considered to be one of the very first sit down restaurants in America, born at a time when New York offered little more than taverns and oyster cellars. Culinary mainstays like Eggs Benedict and baked Alaska were invented in their kitchen.We had Executive Chef Billy Oliva teach us how to make the perfect at-home steak marinade.Advertisement
- Samsung's partnership with Benow will allow local stores to sell TVs and digital appliances online
- Arunachal govt equipped to handle possible spike in COVID-19 cases as more people return: Khandu
- Doubling rate of COVID-19 cases in MP at 21 days: Chouhan
- Hacking Aarogya Setu can win you ₹1 lakh to ₹3 lakh through the Indian government’s ‘bug bounty’ programme
- One COVID-19 death in AP, 134 fresh cases reported