We ordered sweets using Amazon India — which promises to deliver it in 2 hours or less — here’s what we found
Indiais offering ‘super fast’ delivery during the festive seasons when ordering sweets and chocolates online, for its Prime members.
- The company claims that any order will be delivered within 2 hours of placing the order.
- While placing our own order online, the process was a series of hits-and-misses, but the company did deliver on its promise.
Sounding ‘too good to be true’, we decided to order through Amazon India and see whether or not Amazon lives up to its promise.
Here’s everything you need to know about the 2-hour rush- delivery
Right off the bat, we had to download a separate app ‘Prime Now’ in order avail the rush-hour delivery service.
There are no chocolates
Even the sweets are limited
2 hour rush delivery is definitely an option, but it’s not free
And, the scheduled delivery is free even only if your order is above ₹500
Finally, we placed our order
Earlier than expected
Not too shabby
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life