We tried a $12,000 'flying surfboard' and it's a lot easier to ride than you may think
- Lift Foils builds the eFoil, a hydrofoiling board with an electric motor attached to the bottom of the foil.
- You can fly over the water without wind, waves, a paddle or a tow.
- We went to Isabela, Puerto Rico to try out the 'flying surfboard,' and it turns out, riding the efoil was easier than we expected.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Popular on BI
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity