We visited the regional Southern chain that loyal fans say is better than In-N-Out and Shake Shack - here's what it's like
New Yorkers love Shake Shack. The West Coast swears by In-N-Out.
But North Carolinians say that there's one burger chain that trumps them all.Cook Out is a North Carolina-based fast-food chain serving up burgers, barbecue, and milkshakes, and it's renowned in the South for its low prices and high quality. Advertisement
But if you don't live in one of the 10 states the chain calls home, you might have never heard of this cult restaurant and its fervent following.
So, we went to Richmond, Virginia, to sample the much-hyped chain and see how it measured up to the coastal titans of the burger business.
- COVID-19: Delhi returnee tests positive in Arunachal Pradesh
- Aadesh Kumar Gupta replaces Manoj Tiwari as Delhi BJP chief
- Manu Sharma, Jessica Lal's murder convict, walks out of jail after 14 years on the grounds of ‘good behaviour’
- Britannia reports 26% jump in its net profit and better margins despite price inflation of raw materials
- Unnamed Albanian player tests positive for virus