We visited Trump Tower two weeks before Election Day - here's what it was like
Visits to Trump-branded hotels, casinos and golf courses has seriously slumped since Trump announced his candidacy in June 2015, according to data collected by Foursquare.A recent report in The New York Times found that some Trump customers are fleeing his brands because of his divisive comments about women, minorities, and immigrants throughout the campaign.
We visited Trump Tower two weeks before Election Day to see what it was like.
- Airtel's India business is back in the black after a very long time
- Sequoia and PayPal-backed Pine Labs completes a first close of $285 million funding round from new investors
- BJP spent significantly less on advertising during Kerala elections this year, its ad insertions on TV, Radio and Print decreased from 21% in 2016 to 1% in 2021
- Google I/O 2021: Here's what to expect from Google's biggest annual conference
- ISRO announces its decision to share technology to make portable medical oxygen concentrators developed by VSSC