We went to Costco's food court and it was one of the best dining experiences we've ever had
But it's not all about the 10 pound jars of peanut butter.
A stop at Costco's humble food court - after walking miles around the cavernous warehouse - is a shameless reward for buying enough extra paper towels to fill your entire car trunk.
The food court is simple, yet esteemed by Costco diehards. Amazingly, it's one of the biggest pizza chains in the US, and nationwide they sell roughly 100 million hot dogs a year - at extremely low prices.
After several of our readers expressed their regard for Costco's hot dogs and pizza, we took a trip to the retail giant's Brooklyn location to discover all of its revered food court glories - and it totally exceeded our expectations.
- UltraTech to take over Kesoram's cement business in an all-share deal
- Credit score improvement requires strict disciple but it is possible – Here’s how go about it
- Stellar listing gains: Book profits if there are bumper gains say experts
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- India Squad announced for South Africa Tour - Rohit Sharma in Tests, SuryaKumar Yadav in T20s and KL Rahul in ODIs will lead