What your favorite programming language says about you
In his blockbuster Bloomberg essay "What is Code,"
Programming languages create fierce tribes around themselves, with developers often getting into "religious wars" over the pros and cons of each.
It's gotten to the point where stereotypes have emerged - some languages have a reputation as great for the hobbyist but bad for the serious
(Some of them are even thought to be more "manly" than others, which is hogwash - recent studies show men and women are good at the same programming languages at about the same rate.)
Here's what your favorite programming language says about you, courtesy of the Internet.
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them