Why Taylor Swift is re-recording all her of her old music
- Taylor Swift is going head to head with Scooter Braun, the music industry heavyweight who currently owns her master recordings.
- Now she's declared she plans to re-record all the songs off her first six albums, raising the stakes in what's becoming the highest-profile battle over an artists' masters in recent music history.
- We break down what all this means for Swift and how the feud started in the first place.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
- Gangster Vikas Dubey arrested in Ujjain
- Sit with colleagues in same room with Microsoft Teams, share emojis
- How Duroflex managed to expand its retail presence during the lockdown when the brandverse shied away from it
- How to monetize on your brand communications during and after the pandemic?
- Sensex jumps over 200 pts in early trade; Nifty tests 10,750