Will The Farms Of The Future Be Large Or Small?
This post is sponsored by SABMiller.
Which is better for feeding the world's growing population - small farms or large ones? Small farms produce a wide variety of crops, which is good for biodiversity. Two billion people directly depend upon them. But large farms are more productive, and better at investing in new technology.These are important issues for our future, because both types of farms have their strengths and weaknesses. Beer giant SABMiller, which buys its raw ingredients from both small and large-scale farms in Africa, India, parts of Latin America, and elsewhere, made a video that discusses the differences. In honor of World Food Day on Oct. 16, watch this film and learn how we can sustainably feed our ever-shrinking world.Advertisement
Find out more about Sponsor Posts.
- In isolation, coronavirus positive doctor in Aligarh continues to treat patients and train staff virtually
- As expected, IndiGo reports a net loss of ₹1,750 crore after domestic air passenger dips and costs continue to pile up
- Here’s how MSMEs can apply for loans from SBI, ICICI Bank and others
- Mitron app’s short-lived fame comes to an end as it gets removed from Google Playstore
- Sensex rallies 522 pts; bank stocks shine