A Music Video Selfie App Could Help You Score A Spot On 'The Voice'
With StarMaker , available on the App Store and Google Play, you can sing your favorite tracks, share them, and even battle with your friends.
To enter, all you have to do is use the app to make your own music video and upload it to YouTube.
As of today, people have logged 3 billion minutes of singing time since the app launched back in 2010.
StarMaker has raised $4 million to date from Qualcomm Ventures and iGlobe Partners.
Here's how it works.
When you first download the app, you'll get enough tokens for up to two songs.
Using your phone's front-facing camera, you can see and a record a video of yourself performing a song.
If you like the way your performance came out, you can directly upload it to YouTube within the app. Videos uploaded between today and July 6 will be automatically entered into the competition for a one-on-one audition with "The Voice" producers.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- What's 'hot' and what's 'not' for tech in 2017
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- More than 1 million people now pay for Tinder's pr...
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Two former Apple and LloydsPharmacy execs have lau...
15 most beautiful women in the world
Bollywood actresses most Googled in 2016
Top 10 highest paying jobs in USA
Help family recover from a horrific accident!
10 Bollywood celebrities with Miss India title
13-yr-old Ashwini needs help to fight Cancer!