Go Inside The Futuristic NYC Hotel Where Practically Everything Is Controlled By Tablet [PHOTOS]
Guests check in using a station of touchscreen computers, and each room can be customized using a sleek Samsung Galaxy tablet. Artwork by Andy Warhol and David LaChapelle line the walls.
CitizenM operates branches in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, London, Glasgow, and Paris. In April, the boutique hotel chain opened the new location in Times Square, its first in the United States.
The brand's emphasis is on affordable luxury. Each of the 230 rooms has the same layout, and rates start at $199 a night.
The hotel is both artistic and futuristic, with some stunning design details and impressive technology.
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- What's 'hot' and what's 'not' for tech in 2017
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- More than 1 million people now pay for Tinder's pr...
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Two former Apple and LloydsPharmacy execs have lau...
Toyota - Less browsing, more dancing
3/4 bed luxury residences starting Rs. 7.2 Cr
The World Towers, Worli-Mumbai
Homes inspired by London's Westend in Bangalore
Reach your premium audience with Colombia
अफसरों की अधूरी तैयारी से पीएम मोदी हुए नाराज
Bollywood Playback Singers Who Gets Paid The Most