10 most promising Bengaluru-based startups to watch in 2016
Bengaluru has long been home to the India headquarters of global technology giants. As the startup culture started to grow, no wonder the first seeds were sown in this southern Indian city, thanks to its abundant tech talent.
India is currently perched strategically, being one among the top five largest startup communities in the world with the number of startups crossing 4,200, a growth of 40%, by the end of 2015.
Here’s a list of Bengaluru-based growth stage startups that you should watch out for this year.
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk reportedly told workers at his brain-chip startup to imagine they had bombs strapped to their heads to make them work faster
- Cristiano Ronaldo is now causing trouble for Portugal at the World Cup after his dramatic Manchester United exit
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Best sofa set under ₹15000
- Best washing machine under ₹15000
- Only half of Indian listed companies set net carbon emissions commitments: WTW
- Indian beauty brand RENÉE Cosmetics raises $25 million in Series B funding led by Evolvence India, Edelweiss Group
- Sensex, Nifty50 end lower as caution looms ahead of RBI’s rate hike decision