12 Job Interview Questions You Don’t Have to Answer
AdvertisementEmployers want to learn everything about you at job interviews.
Interviewers typically ask questions like ‘Why should we hire you?’ or ‘What are your greatest weaknesses?’ Some questions are odder than others. However, there are questions can might come across as discriminatory in the hiring processes.
Job seekers should be aware of these questions they might be asked. Questions about race, age, gender, sexual orientation, and marital status are off limits.
To avoid becoming a victim of discrimination during a job interview, here are 12 interview questions you don’t have to answer:
Image credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector