12 Reasons Why Flying Is The Safest Way To Travel
Not only are airplanes continuously getting safer, they are also the least dangerous way to get to your destination. Everyday activities from walking to driving are still considerably more lethal.
Last year, an MIT statistics professor determined that the death risk for passengers of commercial airlines is one in 45 million flights. According to The New York Times, a traveler could fly every day for 123,000 years and still be safe.
Although travel fatality statistics are represented in a variety of formats, commercial
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu