12 TED Talks that will teach you how to have healthy relationships
Relationships come in all sizes and colors - there are romantic relationships, work relationships, and friendships, just to name a few.
Regardless of what kind of relationship you want to strengthen, each is fundamentally similar to the next in a number of ways.In all healthy relationships, we are able to listen well, empathize, connect, resolve conflict, and respect others.
AdvertisementThe following TED Talks are a great refresher course in doing all that.
Mandy Len Catron's 'Falling in love is the easy part'
Andrew Solomon's 'Love, no matter what'Advertisement
Yann Dall'Aglio's 'Love — you're doing it wrong'
Jenna McCarthy's 'What you don't know about marriage'Advertisement
Kathryn Schulz's 'On being wrong'
Esther Perel's 'Rethinking infidelity ... a talk for anyone who has ever loved'Advertisement
Helen Fisher's 'Why we love, why we cheat'
Julian Treasure's 'How to speak so that people want to listen'Advertisement
Brené Brown's 'The power of vulnerability'
Joan Halifax's 'Compassion and the true meaning of empathy'Advertisement
Margaret Heffernan's 'Dare to disagree'
Esther Perel's 'The secret to desire in a long-term relationship'Advertisement
- Initial assessment of adverse events didn't necessitate stoppage of vaccine trials: ICMR
- Phase 2 and 3 clinical trials for Sputnik vaccine commence
- 'Delhi chalo': After Singhu and Tikri, Delhi Police closes Chilla border due to farmers' protest
- Manforce Condoms promotes its competitors in its latest ad for World AIDS Day
- Sensex, Nifty close at record high on recovery hopes, vaccine boost