14 of the best companies to work for if you hate stress
To find some great companies to work for where stress levels well-managed, Business Insider teamed up with PayScale, a compensation software and data company, to find the 50 best companies to work for in America.
From that list, we looked at the percentages of employees who reported a low job stress. This was determined by the number of respondents at each company that answered "My job is relaxing" or "Not stressful" when asked about their job. Read a detailed breakdown of the methodology here.
We ranked the top-14, giving the tie-breaker to the companies that performed better on the overall list of best employers. This year's No. 1, Southern Co., moved up from the second spot with 28% of employees reporting low stress - a small improvement from last year.
Keep reading to see the 14 best companies to work for in America with low job stress:
Find out how your salary stacks up on PayScale.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- IDBI Bank's net profit jumps 75% despite higher provisions
- Asian Paints' net profit drops 29% on high raw material prices
- Dearness allowance hiked to 31% for central government employees
- IAF aircraft Mirage 2000 crashes in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind district, pilot ejected safely
- Wunderman Thompson South Asia’s Tarun Rai moves into a new role as Executive Director Strategic Initiatives, APAC
- Indian Employees
- Data Science Job
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Reliance Retail
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- OLA electric scooter
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- Federal Bank
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons