16 high-paying jobs for people who don't want to sit at a desk all day
But a new analysis of labor market data from CareerBuilder reveals that hundreds of non-desk jobs are growing and thriving in the US. And some - even ones that don't require a four-year degree - pay really, really well.
The data for the analysis, which was provided by Economic Modeling Specialists Intl. (EMSI), CareerBuilder's labor market data arm that pulls from more than 90 government and private resources, found that while most of the highest-paying non-desk jobs are medical professions that require a doctoral or professional degree, there are at least 170 non-desk occupations out there that pay $15 per hour or more, on average, and do not require a bachelor's degree.
Aaron Taube contributed to an earlier version of this article.
- Beijing says it's 'natural' for the US to 'feel sour' after Boeing loses out to Airbus on $37 billion China plane deal
- This start-up creates ‘green’ water out of thin air and sells it at ₹4 per liter
- Coinbase-backed Indian crypto exchange Vauld suspends trading, deposits and withdrawals amid market downturn
- SaaS adoption rises, so do the security risks. Here are ways to counter them
- In the battle between AI & Metaverse, CEOs choose AI
- Best face creams for glowing skin in India
- Indian consumers are upgrading their TV sets as early as 8 years now thanks to the pandemic
- SpiceJet flight makes an emergency landing again – sixth incident in 3 months