16 ways to go on a digital cleanse if you use Google products religiously
- If your New Year's resolution was "Spend less time on my phone," it can already feel challenging to stick to it.
- Luckily, Google has some built-in tools to help you relax and de-stress, or use less technology altogether.
- In fact, there are 16 hidden features inside Google's most popular products to help you combat your tech addiction.
Now that the new year is here, many of us are trying to form new habits, like eating healthier or exercising more often.But if your resolution is to spend less time staring at screens or using your phone, it can be difficult. How do we change years of habits in just a few weeks? Advertisement
Luckily, you don't have to do it alone.
Most of us use at least one Google product on a regular basis, whether that's Google Maps, YouTube, Gmail, or even an Android phone or a Pixel. Built into those tools are features to help you wind down and de-stress, or take a break from technology altogether.So if you're one of the many people whose New Year's resolution was "Spend less time on my phone," here are some easy ways to stick to it, thanks to Google.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
If you have an Android phone ...
If you watch a lot of YouTube videos ...Advertisement
If you own a Google Home ...
If you use a Pixel 3 ...Advertisement
If you have Google WiFi ...
If you use Google services like Gmail, Chrome, Google Photos, or Google Calendar ...Advertisement
- SEBI issues procedural guidelines for proxy advisors
- Bandhan Bank promoter sells 21% stake to meet RBI norms
- Air India pilots allege blatant discrimination by management
- Reliance Industries and bank shares tumble and topple Sensex as bears look to clear the froth in the price
- Twitter plans 'Undo Send' button with paid subscription service