35 science jokes that are so cringe-worthy they might make a scientist groan
But we all need to unwind, and sometimes nothing feels better than the rush endorphins from laughing at a good joke. (Laughter comes with some surprising and impressive health benefits too.)
We've scoured the internet and called on our readers to help us round up some of the best, worst, and cheesiest science jokes and puns around.
Here are some of our favorites - plus an explanation in case you don't get the joke. (Warning: It's possible only scientists will find these amusing.)
Kelly Dickerson previously rounded up a bunch of these jokes, and we're re-posting them here.
- The last Solar Eclipse of 2021: Date, time and everything you need to know
- Ahmedabad and Bengaluru see a big jump in hiring activity in November
- ‘Right person at the right time’ — Here’s a sneak-peek at economist Gita Gopinath’s journey so far
- The best Netflix alternatives to watch Korean dramas and movies in India
- Gartner predicts opt-out rate for mobile app tracking to decline by 2023 as Apple, Google aim to control it