5 ways to look and feel healthier in one week, according to a nutritionist - and 5 things you should never do
- Dietitian and nutritionist Andy Bellatti has five pieces of advice to start feeling like your best self and to get on the right track toward losing weight (safely!) in just one week.
- To curb bloating, dehydration and discomfort, drink lots of water, cut sodium and down fiber.
- Don't resort to a juice cleanse, powders or pills. Those aren't healthy or sustainable ways to keep the weight off.
As winter winds down, it's a great time to lean into your New Years resolutions and become your healthiest, most fit self.
But what's the best way to start?
Registered dietition and nutritionist Andy Bellatti reveals all the things you should - and should never - do to get you feeling your best in under a week and on the right track.
DO: Drink lots of water.
DON'T: Go on a juice cleanse.
DO: Cut back on sodium.
DON'T: Start banning foods.
DO: Fill up with fiber.
DON'T: Rely on powders and pills.
DO: Be mindful of portion sizes.
DON'T: Focus exclusively on calories.
DO: Think positive.
DON'T: Expect miracles.
- Best nail polish sets for women in India
- Best king size bed sheets for bedroom in India
- OPINION: The next four-letter word taking the world of finance by storm
- Best steel chair for living room in India
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India