6 effective leadership styles we can learn from 'Star Trek'
In order to boldly go where no one has gone before, you've got to be a pretty awesome leader.
Over the last 50 years, the "Star Trek" franchise has given us many characters who've acted as inspirational, pioneering leaders.
Throughout the franchise, these captains and commanders have had very different approaches at times. In his book "Primal Leadership," Daniel Goleman (along with coauthors Richard Boyatzis and Annie McKee) revealed that people tend to fall into one of six key leadership categories.
Here are these six emotional leadership styles, as exemplified by different "Star Trek" commanders. If you can effectively master one of these styles, you'll be setting yourself up to live long and prosper:
- Bharti Airtel, Indian Oil Corp, Raymond among stocks to watch out for on May 17
- Paradeep Phosphates IPO opens today — GMP already at ₹3 per share
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged