6 of the biggest misconceptions about happiness, according to science
Some people see happiness as the feeling in a small moment - a chat between old friends, a warm meal. Some see it as deeply profound, a kind of enlightenment.
Columbia Pictures Corporation
AdvertisementHere are just a handful of those misconceptions.
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel
- Google blocks terms associated with hate speech from being used as ad keywords on YouTube
- Mountains, rivers, trout and toddy — Manali offers you all these and more
- E-commerce and digitisation to accelerate India's auto sector growth, says report